About KOLON, Location,Press Release
Plyester Film,Nylon Film,Others
Kolon Industries.inc,Family Company,Oversea Network
PT.Inamulti Intipack (Distributor)
About Indonesia,Travel,Hotel&Restaurant Recommedation,Related Side address list
 
 

PT. Kolon Ina Operates Polyester Plant in Serang

prednisolon 5 mg

  prednisolon 25 mg blog.pragmos.it

coping with abortion

  buy abortion pill

benadryl pregnancy congestion

  benadryl pregnancy click here

ciproxin

  ciproxin 1000 rm website

amitriptyline application

  amitriptyline hypotension open

progesterone injection

  progesterone fiv read

prednisolon

  prednisolon click

symbicort inhaler cost

  symbicort asthma attack

viagra na prodej

  viagra

domperidone arrow

  domperidone xn--sorpendlerklub-sqb.dk

viagra wiki

  viagra prodej praha xblogs.kompas-xnet.si

buscopan

  buscopan

abortion images

  abortion options click

ciproxin 500 posologia

  ciproxin 500 posologia cogimator.net

over the counter albuterol inhaler

  over the counter albuterol inhaler walgreens

generico cialis italia

  generico cialis prezzo deploymentshare.com

types of abortion procedures

  how much does abortion cost blog.myexpensesonline.co.uk

lexapro pregnancy category

  lexapro and pregnancy

venlafaxine alcohol overdose

  venlafaxine and alcohol overdose sharpcoders.org

mixing lexapro and weed

  mixing melatonin and weed click

generico cialis prezzo

  cialis generico

naltrexone vs naloxone mechanism of action

  naloxone or naltrexone shouldersofgiants.co.uk

alcohol and mirtazapine

  mirtazapine dosage

viagra cena na predpis

  viagra cena heureka blog.globalmamas.org

narcan vs naltrexone

  methyl naltrexone vs naloxone click

prednisolone

  prednisolon og alkohol read

viagra wiki

  viagra cena na predpis blog.toolroom.at

mixing zoloft and weed

  mixing lexapro and weed ski-club-auringen.de

tadalafil teva

  cialis generico online redirect
1997.April.29.  The Jakarta Post.

PT. Kolon Ina, a joint venture between Korea¡¯s Kolon Industries Inc and its local partner PT. Inamulti Intipack, officially started operating its polyester film plant in Serang, West Java.
The plant, located on ninehectare plot of land, will produce 12,000 tons of polyester film a year.
Kolon Ina¡¯s president Song Sang Hyung said the plant was built with an initial investment of US$ 15 million.
¡°The plant is part of Kolon¡¯s business expansion worldwide as we are going to export most of our product,¡±  Song said.
He said the company would export 80 percent of its products, and remaining 20 percent would be marketed locally.
The new factory would prepare Kolon for global competition in the polyester market in Southeast Asia, as demand for product in the region would increase by 15 percent in the next few years, he said.
¡°We are also going to expand our market in America and Europe,¡± he said.
Kolon Industry Korea owns a 75 percent stake in the joint venture, and Ina Multi , the sole distributor of Kolon¡¯s product in the county, the remaining 25 percent.
Song said the joint venture was also building a nylon film factory at the same site, with approximate investment of US$ 70 million.
The plant would be able to produce 4,000 tons of nylon film a year and its completion is due in November, he said.
Kolon Industries is a subsidiary of Kolon Group, a Korean multinational company which is known as a producer of fiber products, including nylon and polyester filament, tire cord, and raw fabric.
The company, established in 1969, has diversified its business to nonfiber products as well, producing such things as engineering plastic, video film, and tape.
Song said Kolon Industries¡¯assets have reached US$ 1.77 billion, and its sales value, as of the end of last year, was US$ 1.1 billion.
Number 1 Write date 07/12/2001   12:56:17

move to top of screen.